Trying to conceive, regular periods, less cervical mucus, back pain

Hi Doctor, Me and my Husband are trying for a baby for past 6 months and we are not getting any results. My periods are regular, Jan - 13th, Feb - 9th, Mar - 9th, Apr - 10th, May 9th like that it goes. We both are very healthy couples and does sex for 2 weeks, alternate days. We didnt do sex 1 week before period starts, and 1 week after period. we are confused and disappointed. What could be the problem. . My cervical mucus is very less. Some days it is very dry. Nowadays I am getting severe backpain when period comes. When we use cndom, I never had backpain. Do we need to consult a doctor ?
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012