Trying to conceive, regular periods. What would be my fertile days?

Hi my dearest doc... How are u?? I just wanna know about my cycle ,, I can t tell if I have a regular or irregular menstration.. Usually my period comes 3days before my last date of my period last month... And now I m kinda excited if I m pregnant or not.. I know it s early to find out if I m pregnant or not.. My last month period start August 24 so suppose to be my period come sept. 20 or 21 that is my expectation only... So what do you think doc about my cycle??? And please help and give me advice when is my exact fertile days... Me and my husband we are trying to have a baby.. Thanks doc!!!
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012
Sep 2012
Hi, welcome to HCm, I am Dr. Das
First of all, you have a very regular cycle.
Normally, ovulation occurs on 14th day from the first day of last period. But 10th-18 th days period is taken as a fertile period.
So, calculating from the first day of last period you can easily identify your fertile days.
And one more thing , pregnancy test should be done on the day of missed period.