Trying to conceive, regular period, headache, creamy discharge, HPT negative. Can i still be pregnant?

I came off the pill over a year ago, my periods have been perfectly regular ever since. 28 days between midday and 2pm! My husband and I have been trying to conceive for the past 6 months with no luck so far. A few days before my period was due I realised that my boobs weren t sore (they usually hurt really badly for a week prior) I ve had really bad headaches for about 3 weeks too. I had a bit of creamy discharge the week before my period was due too. I m also constantly wanting to sleep and eat!! And if I don t eat I feel sick! And I m tossing and turning in my sleep. I get the odd twinge pain in my stomach but nothing like a period pain that I usually suffer with. As I ve not been pregnant before I don t really know what the normal signs are. I ve taken 3 pregnancy tests which have all come up negative the last one was this morning (first pee of the day) on day 5 of my late period? Do you have any advice? Can I still be pregnant??
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013