Trying to conceive, regular cycle, nearing periods due, have cramps, period type pains, frequent urination, negative pregnancy test. Reason?

hi, i am 28 year old and have a 2 1/2 year old daughter which took us 6 years to conceive, we have recently started trying for another baby but i have been trying not to get my hopes up too much. however we have had regular sex throughout my fertile period and ovulation over the past 2 months, my next period is due in 7 days, it is usually regular and my cycle is 29 days, over the past few days (especially today) i have been feeling cramping, period type pains, lower back pains, sickness and frequent trips to the toilet, i have done 3 tests which are all negative, but somehow i just feel pregnant. could these symptoms be occurring because i am so keen to be pregnant or are they real?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012
Thanks for query,
I can understood your wish to become pregnant but it is too early to detect by symptoms that you have pregnancy or not.
Your symptoms like back ache cramping sickness & frequent visit to toilet occurs due to anxiety also.
The pregnancy test you have taken is too early to detect pregnancy.
You should wait up to your completion of 30 days & then take home pregnancy test