Trying to conceive, prescribed uphiphene 50. What is the purpose of this tablet?

Hi, I am 30 years old, trying for children since 1 year and not conceiving, last month i was asked to have B-LongF during nights, and was asked to visit doctor if get periods on second day. After visiting she asked me to have ubiphene 50 morning and night for days. I will get periods regularly. What is the purpose of this tablet
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012
Hello mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
This tablet is basically an ovulation induction drug and thus stimulates more number of follicles in a menstrual cycle which normally has just one follicle without this drug.
So after taking this tablet multiple eggs will be released so that probability of conception is increased many fold.
In case you have further questions you can consult me on health care magic forum and i will be happy to help
Take care and wish you all the best.
Dr Manisha Jain.