Trying to conceive, prescribed folic acid, ovacare, ovigyn, advised laproscopy for tube blockage. Any other option?

Hi I am Uma and m trying to conceive since 1 years but no luck yet. My aga is 29 and below are the medical reports. AMH-2.29 Below test i get it done on 2nd day of my period. FSH- 11.62 LH- 6.35 PRL- 15.46 Plasma glucose random- 87 TSH- 1.74 Now doctor has prescribed me the below medicines. 1) Folic Acid - 5mg 2) Ovacare - 1 tablet daily for 1 month 3) Ovigyn-D 3 tablet daily for 1 month Also doctor suggest me to go for laproscopy for tube blockege. Can you suggest what should i do coz i dont want to go for laproscopy. Will it be ok? Also if you seen any mezor issue then let me know it as well solution too.
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012