Trying to conceive, prescribed fertyl, couldn't take on the suggested day. What can be done?

I am planning for 2nd child for 2 years now. I have been prescribed to take fertyl 50 mg from 3rd day of my period of my for 5 days, but could not take it. Today is the 5th day of my cycle can i take the same from today and for how many days.( In my last cycle the biggest follicle was 14mm based on folliculer study done without any ovulation medication .) Regards nsm
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Since you want a child, now you stop the tablet. After two weeks get pregnancy test done. If it is positive then your purpose is served.If not then get your self checked by gynecologist.