Trying to conceive, prescribed duphaston. Is it safe to use duphaston while planning for pregnancy?

hi,we are planning for pregnancy from last 4 months.last month what happend na i missed my period then i went to docter but blood test result was negative.then she prescribed me duphaston tablet to regularize my menistrual cycle.After getting period she asked me to continue tablet from16th day to 25th day also to regularize my cycle.Now we are planning for pregnancy.Is it safe to use duphaston during planning for pregnancy?can we plan pregnancy this time or we have to wait for another month give me suggestion?
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012