Trying to conceive, prescribed Polybion CZS, Folvite. Had abortion earlier form improper growth of fetus. Are the tablets useful?

Hi I am Arti. I am 26 yrs old. I got married on 9th Feb 2011. First time I conceive in Feb 1012 (Last Period was on 20 th Jan. 2012) Then we visited to Dr. She suggested us to do Scan. We do it and After checking it she said that its a sign of late Pregnancy or abnormal Pregnancy. After taking rest of 3 weeks. Again we do scan and then the growth was not proper (Missed Abortion ) so we do Abortion (MTP) on 5 Apl 2012. Now we are planing. Dr suggested us to take following 2 tablets before conceive. These tablets are: 1. Polybion CZS 2. Folvite I have two query like How useful these tablets are? and Is scan affects the pregnancy if it does in early stage? Kindly reply Thanks and Regards, Arti
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012