Trying to conceive, prescribed Ovafar, premartin. History of irregular periods. What is the function of tablets?

Hi Mia..I am 24 years old..Married before 7 months.. I was having Irregular periods.. Consulted dr...She gave some tablet and made my periods regular... Now My question is i asked dr i am will to get pregant...she prescribed me Ovafar tablet for 5 days and premartin tablet for 5 days....She said you may get pregant... What is the function of the tablets, is is good to get pregant that way?????Please advice
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012