Trying to conceive, polycystic ovary. Taking clomid. Missing periods, pregnancy test negative. Taking norethisterone. Suggestion?

hi doctor, i just have a question to ask. my cycle is 19 days normally and ive been like this for a good few years, my doctor found out in 2008 i have polycystic ovary and now im trying to concieve he put me on clomid . He told me to take it on my second day of period for 5 days. My last period was 12th april and i started taking the pill on the 13th of april for 5 days finished on the 17th of april, and my period have stopped then. Now is 30th of may and still havent had my period yet, i have two pregnancy test and it says negative. But i am having symptoms of my nipples been hurting for about a week, and i am getting discharge regularly for 2 weeks. Can you please get back to me what shall i do? My doctor have given me norethisterone tablets to start my period again. is this normal reaction after taking clomid?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012