Trying to conceive, poly cystic ovary disease, medication, chances of pregnancy ?

Hello Doctor I am 27 years old, I get married 2 year early, and since last one year we are trying for a baby during this I got late menstrual cycle or gap of periods. During treatment I diagnose with Poly cystic ovary disease . On Dated 16-12-2011 The size of Rt Ovary- 3.3,3.7,2.3 vol- 15.6 cc and Lt Ovary-3.9,3.4,1.5 vol- 10.5cc. I taken Some medicine and on dated 06-02-2012 The size of Rt Ovary- 2.9,1.8,3.7 vol- 11 cc and Lt Ovary-3.4,1.6,3.1 vol- 10cc. but still My period are late and I am not pregnant . Please suggest me what should I do to get pregnant? What was the chances for me to get Pregnant.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Apr 2012