Trying to conceive, periods irregular, on duphaston. Having white non sticky discharge. Pregnant?

Hi Doc, I am trying to concieve and hand my last periods on 5th December 2012. We had intercourse in between 15- 27th December occassionally. From 25th onwards i am having a lotion like white non sticky discharge . I am on duphaston twice daily stating 18th Dec till 6th Jan. My periods are a little irregular. Can i be pregnant? I was even feeling a little pain in my breast form the last 2 days. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013