Trying to conceive, periods irregular. Ultrasound shows cyst present at cervix, ovary. Can conceive?

hi i am a mother of 3 yrs ols boy. me and my husband trying to get pregnant from past 5 months. my periods was irregular since we started trying and since December i am not getting my periods. i am not pregnant. i went to my dr and she suggested me to do pelvic and transvaginal ultrasound . the report says trace amount of free fluid is seen in pelvis . endomentrial lining measures 11mm. nabothian cysyts are present at the cervix . multiple peripheral to follicles are seen in right ovary . it measures 6.1 cc A 3.9 x3.4 x 2.6 cm. septated cyst in l ovary. do i have any problem? can i still get pregnant ? why am i not getting my periods?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013