Trying to conceive, partner has low sperm count, scheduled for IUI, advised ovashield tablets. Will they affect teh baby?

Hi , I am trying to conceive. I am married for 3yrs,my husbad had undecended testis and treated it when he is 7yrs old.His sperm count is very less (10million with 15% motality). I have regular periods 28days once with normal flow and i am with proper weight.This month on 22nd i am going on IUI , doctor told me to take ovashield tablets form the 3rd day of my periods.Dose ovashield tablets affect the baby ? do i need to take any supplements to avoid the side effects. what are the chances of getting pregnent.Please answer my quries.........
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012