Trying to conceive, overweight and type two diabetes, on metformin, pcos, taking duphaston, missing periods. Suggestion?

Hi, I am hoping you could help me. A month ago I saw a Gynecologist , as my husband and I have been trying to fall pregnant for 6 years with no luck, I am overweight and recently by blood test found out that I am a Type two diabetic, my Gynea put me on Metformin for that. I also have not had a period for 4 months and after an internal examination she aslo mentioned that I had PCOS and that is why I could not or having trouble falling preg. she then perscribed Duphaston to take 1 10mg pill 1x a day for 10 days, I completed this course. I have been intimate with my husband since, but have not had a period yet. Instead after intercourse on day 7 of taking duphaston I had a pale pink discharge asif a warning my period was due, but 5 days later still no period. is this supposed to happen?? I hopw you can help me or atleast give me some tips on conceiving, am growing desperate. Many many thanx Karushah
Asked On : Tue, 17 Apr 2012