Trying to conceive, on periods due, have light bleeding post intercourse. Has the intercourse harmed the chances of getting pregnant?

My husband and I are trying for a baby. I am expecting my period in two days. ( well hopefully not). We had intercourse this evening and I had some light bleeding . We don t know if we are pregnant yet but are going to wait till Wednesday to take a test. Do you think we harmed our chances this month for getting pregnant?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012
Welcome to HealthcareMagicForum

Hi..Jelly, Mild bleeding after inter course will not affect anything...
since you are not yet pregnant, there is nothing to harm...
this bleeding is not a sign of pregnancy...
DO UPT test after you miss periods to confirm the pregnancy.....

Take care..