Trying to conceive, on nuvaring, regular period, nausea, tender breasts, loss of appetite, frequent urination, cramps, pregnancy test negative

im 27yrs and my husband and i are trying to concieve again. We currently have 2 beautiful healthy little girls. I have been on the nuvaring for the last 4 months. Last month I finished my cycle out and never put another ring back in. Ive always had VERY REGULAR periods on or OFF birth control . I could get it down the day! Now this month i am 4 days late - nausea, slightly tender breasts, loss of appetite , sometimes frequent urination , cramps off and on, and a little bloating . ive tested twice now in the last 4 days. Negative tests for both
Asked On : Tue, 15 May 2012