Trying to conceive, on metformin for pcod, have excessive sleepiness, brown discharge, negative pregnancy test. Conclusion?

hi,i got my last period in june22nd and i having pcod also i am taking metformin everyday like 4months..we are trying to conceive from 7 months .but i dont understand from 2-3 days i am feeling sleepy in day time even i complite my sleep then also i feel slepy.and i took a pregnancy test but that test given me negative result day before yesterday?today when i urinating then brown dishcharge came out i thought may be my mesturation coming out ,but still it doesent came.then what is the reason?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012