Trying to conceive, on follicular study, have light bleeding post intake of susten and hcg injection. Pregnant or not?<br>

Hi I want ask that I m ttc from last three years and done my leproscopy in dec 2011. This march 7th I hady periods and I go through the folllicular study n ovulated on 21st march by hcg injection . Than from 25th march I was on susten 100 daily for ten days. On 4th april I had very light bleeding for few hours and spotting for next day. I was sure that these were not my periods but still I dnt hv pregnancy symptoms nor periods. I am very curious to know what is going in my body. I am pregnant or mot. My periods are very regular with heavy flow for first two days and medium on third days. Kindly suggest.
Asked On : Wed, 11 Apr 2012