Trying to conceive, on clomig. Found sticky thick brown discharge. Pregnant?

Hi, I'm 26 years old. I had an ectopic pregnacy (fallopian) in May 2010 which was terminated at about 8 weeks. I lost my right fallopian tube. I was later diagnosed with PCOS in August 2012 as I never had regular periods. In Oct 2012, I had a positive Hpt, however, my doctor said I was not pregnant but just had a large cyst in my ovary that was releasing HCG. They removed it together with ovarian drilling on both ovaries. I never had any period afterwards for 4 months till I took provera in February 2010. I'm trying to conceive so I took clomig (50mg) from day 3-7. I used OPK on and got a positive on day 14 and 15, I'm assuming I ovulated on the 15th or 16th day. My husband and I baby danced from day 14 to 16. I'm on day 40 and still my HPTs are negative and I never got any period. I've had a sticky thick brown discharge and mild abdominal pains for the past 3 days. I'm a bit worried on what's going on. What are the chances that I could be pregnant and the HPT is not picking it up? Is it possible that the OPK gave me a false positive? What is this brown discharge. I'm even more scared to go to the doctor, every time I walk in there with abdominal pains, I end up in the theatre room.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013