Trying to conceive, on clomifene citrate. Will having intercourse during periods cause pregnancy?

hello sir, my name is sravani from Bangalore i need a suggestion from u .doctor suggested me clomifene citrate ip 50mg tablests for 5 days daily 1 at bet time started for 2nd day of periods ie,.after 3 tablets i used,we had intercourse at 4 day of my periods will it shows any effect of pregnancy ,and how far the chances are. sir please i could not ask these doubts to any one ,please help me and give me further suggestion , to get pregnancy as early as possible there is lot of pressure from my ill-laws please help me. thank u sir waiting for ur reply........
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012