Trying to conceive, on clomid, have severe pain, heavy white watery discharge, painful bowel movement. Relief measure?

I been trying to get pregnant for like 3 years or more now. I was diagnose with a small fibroi in april 2012 but the doctor told me that that couldnt be the reason. So i she send me to a fertility clinic there they did hsg check my hormones everything came out find for me and my husband. So now they put me on clomid . But i still continue having the pain. Now for the past three months i start getting severe pain two weeks after my period and every month changes sides. This month itwas weird becuase it varied all around and in one side with white watery discharged. And it was painful to have a bowel movement . My question is if there anything that i coyld ask my docot to do or give me to take the pain away? Oh and i dont get a mucus discharge
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  30 Awaiting Answer