Trying to conceive, on carbimazole. Is successful conception possible?

I m on carbimazole nearly 2 years. it is now in normal range but still my doctor ask me to eat 15mg a day. I ve been trying to conceive for the past 10 months. will i be able to get pregnant if i m on medication . my aunt who has hyperthyroid like me said i cant and need to stop the medication in order to conceive.i was also being diagnosed PCOS on last december due to irregular mensus. but now my period already regular. i really wanted to get pregnant. what should i do?
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  103 Awaiting Answer