Trying to conceive, on Clomid, have spotting, tiredness, nausea and dizziness, negative pregnancy test. Pregnancy chance?

I have been trying to get pregnant for 7 months. I have been taking clomid for the last two months. I was on the 50 mcg the first time and then 100 this past month. My expected menstral cycle is tomorrow. I usually spot a week before my period. Last month I started spotting 5 days before my period. This month I have not spotted at all until this morning, there was a little brownish color when I wiped. I took a pregnancy test Tuesday and was negative and another this morning, which was also negative. I have been feeling very tired and nauseous and sometimes dizzy. I am feeling frustrated and wondering if I could still be pregnant with the light spotting and negative pregnancy test?
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012
Hello ma'am and welcome.

Well of course pregnancy will have to be accurately ruled out or confirmed by a doctor as many women report a negative pregnancy test even 3 months into pregnancy.

Another possibility could simply be a menstrual abnormality which you have a history of. Speak to your doctor about the same.

Hope this helps

Best wishes.