Trying to conceive, off depo, have sore nipples, bloating, mood swings, negative pregnancy test with strong urine and discharge. Cause?

I have been Off depo and shot was due again on June 2, 2012. Now fiance and I are trying to get pregnant. Beginning of August end of Sept 2012 started feeling sore & tender nipples to the entire breast with dark brown nipples. Also feeling bloated and mood swings. Light pinkish spotting August 16 & August 19. Negative pregnancy tests right before August & August 17. Stronger odor with urination and discharge . Put on 5 to 7 lbs of weight. Confused on what this means. Am I pregnant, going to have period or experiencing depo exiting symptoms??? Please help !!!
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  42 Awaiting Answer