Trying to conceive, noticed reddish urine, stool morning. Implantation bleeding, pregnancy test?

I have 5-6 days to go before my next period , but 10 days ago, we tried to conceive. This is my 10th day after unprotected intercourse ( around ovulation time) and I have a reddish urine and stool in the early morning. Is it indicative of implantation bleeding? It did not pain and I have never experienced this before ., however I am concerned. Should I wait for a missed period to get a pregnancy test or get to a doctor?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013