Trying to conceive, normal periods. Done follicular study. Will Novelon dissolve cyst?

Hi I am 26yrs old.I have been trying to conceive since last 8months.My periods are normal.My gynaec has put me on folic acid(5mg).My fertility specialist put me on siphene tablet for 5days.Then i was prescribed progynova(2mg) and Ecospirin(5mg).But i had my periods this month also.I was administered all the above tabs after a detailed follicular study by my doctor.All my scans were normal.But in this month's follicle scanning a cyst of 36x35mm was found on my right ovary.So my doctor has advised me to take a month break and has prescribed novelon for 21 days.I want to know can i conceive once this novelon course is over?are there any side-effects for this?did the cyst occur due to taking progynova,ecospirin or siphene.My dr.says novelon will dissolve and suppress the it true?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013