Trying to conceive, normal pap smear, on adderal. History of abortion, smoking addiction. Will I be able to conceive?

Hi, I smoked cigarets for 4 years recently dr started me on adderal oh and I had 2 abortion not by choice. I have a beautiful healthly daughter, but before I got pregnant with her I did non of the above. I m wanting another child, but I think the above might either hinder or difects am I over thinking or is this so. I m healthy no medical conditions. Paps have all been good. Just concerned about what mistakes I did to my body after my first.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012