Trying to conceive, normal HSG, blood work, semen analysis, Methamphetamine, infertility. Treatment?

hello, my husband and i have been trying to conceive for approx 7years now. his seaman analysis looks good a little low on the count and all of my tests have come back normal ( HSG , blood work). i recently found out that he has been using Methamphetamine about this entire time. not that i want to have a child at this time until he is at least a year clean now, but do you think that could be the reason for infertility . i know there is always the unknown reason for infertility, but is there a high parentage that could play a factor?
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012