Trying to conceive, no periods post D and C, negative pregnancy test. Had abortion for absence of heart beat. When is it safe to try conceiving?

Hi Mam,Am AAAAAAA 3 years married.I conceived in Dec 2011.unfortunately i got misscarriage in 10 th week.on Jan 1st doctors done abortion and D&c due to Heart bet was not there.After D&C heavy bleeeding up to 20 dys..Still i didn t get periods.last i done Pregnancy test .its negative.Am planning conceive again after getting periods.Can u please advise me when to conceive...Thank u..
Asked On : Wed, 14 Mar 2012