Trying to conceive, no periods, overweight. Taking glycoment, duphaston. Treatment?

Hi , im from xxxxx. I got married last feb n since then i have been trying to conceive . i did not so far. i always had regular periods . but on since the month of may i did not get it for 2 months . i was sure i was pregnant but the scan sayd i am not . i am about 10kg overweight n am so stressed about the fact that im finding hard to conciev . i cry everyday coz im afraid i wont be able to concieve. Doctr prescribed me Glycomet 850 and Duphaston . Will this help me reduce my weight n regular my periods. Please help me
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012
Infertility Specialist 's  Response

I have read your query & I understand your concerns.

I suggest you start to have balanced diet and excercise regularly to loose weight. please dont be depressed as you are not very obese.

I assure you that you have very good chance of getting pregnant. Continue with doctor's medication & efforts of loosing weight. I am sure you will get pregnant soon.

I hope I answered your query. I will be available for any followup queries you have.

Dr.Mahesh Koregol
IVF & Infertility Specialist.