Trying to conceive, no periods in this month after 2 periods in earlier cycle, frequent cramps, headaches. Suggestions?

Hello. I m 30 years old and me and my husband have been trying to have a baby. Alot of times I have two periods in a month. But I always get at least one a month. Particularly in the begining. Last month I had one on the 4th, then the 16th. We tryed on the 29th and 30th. It is now the 19th of the following month and no period this month at all. Keep taking home pregnancy test , and they all say negative. What should I do. I have what feels like mentural cramps almost everyday, but no period. Very unusual for me. Also have headaches and felt like I was gonna faint about a week ago.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013
Irregular periods seems from the history you give. Get a thyroid test,hemoglobin estimation and sonography done,to find out the reason fir irregularity in periods.
Repeat a urine pregnancy test with early morning urine sample n wait for five minutes and se that is there a faint pink line or not,as some times it comes v faint positive.
Any ways you are getting a sonography done which would tell whether you are pregnant or not.
Headache could be unrelated to pregnancy,n the fainting attack,can be due to hypoglycemia or other reasons also like ectopic pregnancy but you would have other symptoms like,dizziness,sudden colicky unbearable pain in the abdomen if it was ectopic n a positive pregnancy test also