Trying to conceive, no periods. Taking parledol for high prolactin, provera. MRI scan normal. Clomid safe to take?

i m currently 35 years old and currently having two kids,want to try another one, i don see my period at all , all test were done. my gyna has put me on parledol for three months as prolactin was high,it went normal test were done,I WAS ON mri scan ,no growth or cysts , he tried provera last time,and i saw mense just one day,and now he put me again on provera and clomid ,but i used provera no period and i am scared to take clomid because of no period at all.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012