Trying to conceive, negative pregnancy test, light pink spotting only on wiping, history of miscarriage. What could this be?

hii Doctor,Last month we tried to conceive a baby.1st day of last period is 15th august.I missed my period.normaly my period is 28 days.last friday (14th september) i done pregnancy test ,but result was negative. Yesterday i went to wipe myself, and i got light pink blood . but only when i wipe myself. Is it spotting?I had a miscarrige 5 months ago at 7 weeks. what will i do?go to doctor
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012
Welcome to HealthcareMagicForum

Hi.. since you had a normal menses on 14th of sep, the bleeding which you had now is spotting..
It will stop by itself... nothing much to worry..
this will not affect the next pregnancy...

Take care..