Trying to conceive, nausea, fatigue, cramps, sore breasts. Negative pregnancy test. Pregnant?

hi, i ve recently been trying to get pregnant. right now i have been experiencing slight nausia, slight fatigue , slight cramping and sore breasts and sometimes and weird heavy/full type feeling in my abdomen . i took a pregnancy test today that came up negative and my last period started on the 15 July 2012 till the 20 July 2012. Is it possible that the tests are wrong or am I mixing the symptoms with my normal pre- menstrual cycle? I dont normally have any symptoms before getting my period other than sometimes painful cramping. I have not got my next period yet but according to online period calculators i m due for one between now and sunday 12 August 2012.
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  12 Awaiting Answer