Trying to conceive, missing periods, streaks of blood discharge. Negative HPT. Problem?

I am 30 years old. My husband and I are trying for a baby. My last menstrual period was in the last week of July. I have not had a period since then. However, in August and September up until now I randomly notice blood only when I wipe with toilet paper after peeing. Sometimes it just a pink tinge and not really read like blood, but sometimes it has tiny streaks of blood. I took a HPT in August when my period didn't come but it came back negative. Its now October and Im worried. What could be wrong with me?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013