Trying to conceive, missing periods, deviry 10mg, less bleeding, mild stomach ache, weight gain

Hi i am sonu iam 26y iam married i hv 3&1/2y old girl child & she is my first child so now iam trying for a second baby since 6months now from past 2months i have not got my periods(my period date was 4march)i done ultrasound on 26march & the impression was Normal sized uterus with uniform Endometrium of 0.9cms Bilateral ovaries appear unremarkable No adnexal i took DEVIERY 10mg tablets as per doctors advice for 5days so i got periods on 10april but the bleeding is very less & iam having lower stomach pain iam also taking fol 5* tablets since 2months i am expecting a boy as my second baby ihave nont taken any conraceptive methods till now & i am also gained over weight in 2months iam85kg now&5.5height pls tell me am i having any problems in conceiving IAm very sure in having a boy because already i am hv girl pls help me
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012