Trying to conceive, missed periods. Prescribed primolut-nor. Negative pregnancy test. Will medication increase fertility?

Hi, I was not having my periods for last 2 months, then i got checked up with doctor here in, got my ultrasound done, got the pregnancy test done, all were negative. Then , doctor prescribed me Primolut-Nor 5 mg , two times a day for 10 days. I am planning to get pregnant and i want to know if this is going to help me to get pregnant. It is 9 months that i am trying to get pregnant. please reply as soon as possible thank uu
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013