Trying to conceive, missed periods, HPT negative. Started provera. Movements in stomach, white liquid from breast. Reason?

I have been trying to get pregnant, and I had missed my period for about 2 months but went to the dr and neg. preg test so she started me on a 10-day provera to start it. I got it after the 14th day of taking it but it was very light and lasted only 2 days. I have been dieting and really not eating all that much because I have been feeling sick, but I still feel pregnant. Also some weird things happening to me is that I feel random movements in my stomach sometimes and then if I squeeze my breasts white liquid comes out. My stomach is still growing no matter what I do, but negative tests. What do you think it is?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013
Hi, Thanks for using HCM.

As your pregnancy test are negative, You are not pregnant in this cycle.
Movements in stomach are due to intestinal movements.
As you are trying to conceive, consult gynecologist, need to get few test done, step wise management helps in conception. not to worry, correction hormonal variation, if presents, you can conceive in your next cycle.
There are many treatable causes for infertility.

Hope this helps you.