Trying to conceive, missed period, had taken clomiphene, nomestrol. Is it normal?

hi, my husband and I have been trying for a baby for 4 years, after various tests, my husband had an operation and his sperm count is now normal, I however have had irregular periods for year, I was prescribed clomiphene and nomestrol for 6 months. this is the first month I have taken the medication , I took clomiphene days 3-7 of my cycle and nomestrol days 16-26. it is now day 30 and I havent had a period yet. Is this normal? how long do I have to wait for my period to come?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012