Trying to conceive, minimum how many follicle is required to get pregnant? Growth of follicles?

Hi doctor, my name is priya, Its 4 years of our marriage and not able to conceive. We underwent Hsg , it is normal. Doctor put me on Clome 100mg and ask to go for follicles ultrasound on day 8th, and on day 8th result were NDF(no dominant follicles). I want to know 1. Minimum how many follicle is required to get pregnant? 2. During wht date range does the follicle grow in large number(more chances to get pregnant) Kindly advice me.... Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 4 May 2012