Trying to conceive, medical reports normal, regular periods. Treatment?

Dear Sir/Madam, Me (30 yrs) and my wife (27 yrs) are married from past 2 years and are planning to have baby now. We have been trying from past 2 months, however she isn t conceiving. We have a clean medical record and are healthy. I am also taking care of her cycles and her possible ovulation days. She is having regular mensurattion cycles at an interval of 28 days from past 8 months. We have not used any artificial contracepative aid as well. We do not take any kind of drugs including alcohol. We wish to understand if we should be doing something additionally (which we might not have been doing) or should we both undergo some tests. Kindly Advice.
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012