Trying to conceive, long period cycles, hormonal changes, moles on face, previous miscarriage. Birth control recommendations?

hi, i have regular periodz but after the birth of my second daughters birth they are excessive now and i am 32 yearz old .During pregnancy i had certain harmonal changes like beacuse of which their are watts or very tiny moles all over my first pregnancy was a miscarriage after 3 months .My stomach is mostly upset even thogh i eat a ligter amount of food. suggest me a good contraceptive pill so that i can concieve again as soon as i leave using those pills
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012