Trying to conceive, light bleeding, cramping and tingling in lower abdomen, mood swings post heavy periods. Pregnancy?

I just had what I think was my period on April 15 went off on the 18 it was heavy and clotting and now on the 21 and today I been cramping and tired moody and having light bleeding and brown bleeding and tingly sensations in my lower abdomen and I been having unprotected sex tryin to have a baby I haven t taken a test yet because I don t want to get disappointed so I was wondering does this sound like pregnancy to you?
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012
hi..if you are planning for conception, which ended up in abnormally heavy menstrual bleeding, then it could be a sign of abortion which is quite common. if you want to confirm, then you have do urine pregnancy test (home kits available). if you are worried, then forget about it and better luck next time. All your other symptoms can be due to menses or pregnancy. start taking folic acid 5mg tablets once a day if you are planning a baby. have nutritious diet. all the best.