Trying to conceive, light and brown spotting. Nausea, hot flashes, breast tenderness. Negative pregnancy test

Hi I am 32 I just had a period or so I think. I believe w/previous pregnancies I was fertile before my actual period came. I have been hoping to concieve but, haven t actually tried. My husband & I use the pull out method & have successfully for 6 years. My period this month began on the 3rd it was lighter than normal but, not light it seemed like a shorter period, lasting only 4 days from start to end. The day I began my period I had unprotected sex again pullout method... the period seemed to be a week early also as it began it was brown & red slow to start then it held pace for the duration of 3 days the 4th just off & on spotting. Then since until today which is the 9th it has been brown only slightly when wipping. I have had nausea , dry heaves & even hot flashes in between nausea spells. But I tested today & it was negative... also I noticed a slight bit of breast tendernous after my period not durring...
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012