Trying to conceive, letrozole, u/s of ovaries: bilateral enlarged cystic ovaries

i am trying to conceive since last 9 months. In this cycle i was suggested to take letrozole from CD 3-7, and on CD 12 my doctor had a ultrasound of my ovaries for seeing follicles. she reported it as bilateral enlarged cystic ovaries, but then she gave me 5000 iu ivfc injections for two days on CD 12 and 13 for ovulation . my question is is there any chance of me to conceive with this kind of situation? what is meant by cystic ovaries at CD 12?
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012