Trying to conceive, laparoscopy for blocked tube done, have nausea, tiredness, back ache, frequent urination. Early pregnancy signs?

hi, i am 29 yrs old, i have 2 boys already, 8yrs and 4yrs from a different partner from now. we have been trying for a baby for 25 mths. i have had numerous tests and have also had a laporoscopy for a blocked tube and removal of scar tissue . over the last few days i have been feeling really nauseous, really tired even though i have been sleeping well, back ache and aches in my leg muscles. i have needed the toilet more frequently too. i should be due on my period in just over a week. do you think i have the symptoms of early pregnancy?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013