Trying to conceive, jelly discharge, leaking pale yellow milk, pregnancy test negative. Suggestion?

hello there, ive noticed a clear see through like discharge( a bit like jelly) today what does this mean? ive been trying to conceive but no look yet but have noticed my breast has a little pale yellow like milk leaking( like when you first become pregnant) i had my period at bgining of last month and have done pregnancy test a week and a half later but was negative please help
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012
May 2013
mucous discharge can be seen physiologically and pathologically.
in physiological conditions like, during ovulation, sexual arousal, before menstruation and during pregnancy.
in pathological conditions like infections also discharge can be seen.
as you are having mucous discharge, secretion from the milk and delayed periods there is chance of pregnancy.
as some urine pregnancy tests are less sensitive, you can repeat the test or better go for blood test for pregnancy after consulting doctor.
take care.