Trying to conceive, iud removed, missing periods, frequent urination, stomach ache, pregnancy test positive with faint line. Pregnant?

Me and my husband are tryin to get pregnant I had my iud removed and after my period on my fertal days We tried everyday, my period is due in a week I ve took all kinds of test I got one positive with a very faint line And the rest were negatives ,, my stomach is very bubbly and cramps toward the bottom and I have to pee a lot, I also randomly flip out about stuff and I have no idea why could I be pregnant ?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012